Serafi products are handcrafted with meticulously & carefully sourced leathers/hides. Each Serafi product comes with a Unique Identification Number (UIN) that corresponds with an information card about that product's specifications & the derivative of the resources used.
All products are made in Garment District, New York City, by the highest levels of craftsmanship.
To preserve the condition of your Serafi:
- Do not expose to direct sunlight for prolonged periods of time.
- Avoid rough/jagged surfaces.
- Do not use any chemicals on the metal hardware; this could risk altering the quality of the finish.
- Avoid contact with hairspray, makeup, perfume, or other chemicals that could cause damage to the material.
- When not in use, store in a protective covering.
- Hair-On Hide:
- Avoid rubbing or brushing the hair against the grain - downward motions only.
- If needed, gently wipe with a damp cloth in downward strokes.
- Take to a professional furrier if additional cleaning is needed.
- Bare Leather Hide:
- If needed, gently wipe with a damp cloth in circular motions.
- Your bag will develop a rich patina over time, enhancing its character.
- Take to a professional leathersmith if additional cleaning is needed.
*For any questions regarding the care of your Serafi, please email firstname.lastname@example.org